Here is how I cast (today!).
- have completed some long form training (the more, the better)*
- actively rehearsing with a troupe or at drop in classes
- are improv junkies
- are women
- have lived more than 30 years
- support the show and the improv community
- return emails, facebook messages and texts
- turn up to rehearsals
- show up to shows on time
- I like.
I dearly want to support improvisers in Sydney, and I dearly want to see and play in excellent improvised scenes. I appreciate all those of you who want to play and who love improv like I love improvising!
I'm very happy to talk to you about how you can become part of the cast. Come see the show and we'll chat!
*For your information, Sydney schools that teach long form include